August 04, 2009

My life according to Frank Sinatra ... : )

Am pus ceva pe Facebook si mi s-a zis ca trebuie sa fie pe blog, so here goes. E vorba despre un tag primit de la vreo 3 omuleti, sa cresteti mari:

My life according to Frank Sinatra ... : )
Today at 12:29am
Didi, Rat and Mish had smth to say, but, tonight ... it`s my turn! :D

'Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people, including me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)" '


Pick Your Artist:
Frank Sinatra

Are you a male or female?
Just one of those things

Describe yourself:
Come fly with me

How do you feel:
I`ve got the world on a string

Describe where you currently live:
Lets get away from it all

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
April in Paris

Your favourite form of transportation:
Witchcraft

Your best friend is:
That old black magic

You and your best friends are:
High hopes

Your favourite colour is:
Learning the Blue[s]

What's the weather like:
September in the rain

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
They can`t take that away from me

What is life to you:
My way

Your current relationship:
I`ve got you under my skin

Breaking up:
Love & Marriage

Looking for:
Too marvelous for words

Wouldn’t mind:
It`s nice to go traveling

Your fear:
Fools rush in

What is the best advice you have to give:
All the way

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
My funny Valentine :)

Thought for the day:
I get a kick out of you

How would you like to die:
Dancing in the dark

Your motto:
I could have danced all night


Nu dau mai departe, da` daca totusi vrea cineva sa se distreze, enjoy! :)

0 alarm clocks:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates